Clayton commenced his emplyoment with Byron Capital on 29th January 2019. He has over twelve years’ experience in financial services and specialises in commercial and residential lending.
Before joining Byron Capital, Clayton was a Private Banker with BOQ Specialist/Investec for five years. His area of expertise relates to banking for medical professionals and accountants with complex financial structures.
Prior to that, Clayton managed an equities and options dealing desk for 6 years. Working as a stockbroker, Clayton was an ASX licensed Authorised Representative and Responsible Executive.
Clayton's Academic and Professional Qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom Management Accounting) University of Stellenbosch;
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance and Investment;
- Accredited Derivatives Adviser Level 1 and Level 2;
- Cert IV in Financial Services and Mortgage Broking;
- Commissioner for Declarations.
Clayton is family man foremost and enjoys being an armchair sports critic. He lists his accomplishments as having travelled and lived in over fifty different countries; crossing the Atlantic three times by boat.