Ed commenced his employment with Byron Capital on 5th June 2017 as an Associate Financial Adviser. On 8th September 2017 he was appointed as an Authorised Representative of Byron Capital Pty Ltd and is now a Financial Adviser. Ed works with Principal Adviser Matt Sanson and their clients.
Ed completed his Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Business Economics with the University of Exeter England and previously worked as a Senior Consultant and Client Adviser in various financial planning businesses.
He has completed his Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning through Kaplan Professional. He therefore has a qualification that meets the training requirements for ASIC’s Regulatory Guide 146 and has an in-depth understanding of the Australian financial services industry. He is currently studying to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) through the Financial Planning Association of Australia.
His Academic and Professional Qualifications are:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ® professional;
- Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Business Economics (2nd Class, Upper Division) University of Exeter (UK) 2003;
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning – Kaplan Professional December 2016;
- Diploma of Financial Planning – Kaplan Professional June 2016;
- Private Client Investment Advice and Management Certificate – Distinction 2011;
- Investment Management Certificate – Regulations 2010;
- Australian Financial Services Representative Number 1258175.
Ed’s Client Service is managed by Danielle Nichols.